Thursday, January 17, 2008

Twenty More Random iPod Goodies

Maybe I'll do this every Thursday. Here's what I've listened to so far this morning, as randomly selected by my iPod.

If this type of thing doesn't excite you, pretend it's 1986 and you just can't wait for the new episode of Cheers tonight.

1. Ben Kweller - Different But The Same

2. The Beatles - I'll Follow The Sun

3. David Bowie - Five Years

4. Little Anthony & The Imperials - Tears On My Pillow

5. Fleetwood Mac - Tusk

6. Rilo Kiley - The Good That Won't Come Out

7. Sloan - Love Is All Around

8. Eric Clapton - Please Be With Me

9. Roy Orbison - Dream Baby

10. The Beach Boys - How She Boogalooed It

11. Elton John - Love Song

12. The Black Keys - Keep Me

13. The Cars - Let's Go

14. The Watchmen - Try It Sometime

15. Simon & Garfunkel - The Only Living Boy In New York

16. The Thrills - Don't Steal Our Sun

17. Patsy Cline - You're Stronger Than Me

18. Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band - Sure 'Nuff 'N Yes I Do

19. Eddie Holman - Hey There Lonely Girl

20. Tyrone Davis - Turn Back The Hands Of Time

Wow, maybe I'll go for three-in-a-row and post again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How dare you be outsmarted by my Thumb Tack Trap!!